• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Saving posts.

Brian Trommater

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Is there a way to save a post other than bookmarking on browser so it can be called up from any device when on forum? I see things I want to do or refer to than forget about them later.

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
Joined Nov 26, 2019
I'm not sure if there is a way on the forum but I copy the URL for what I want to save and paste it on a Google document as a running list. Then you can pull up on any device you are logged in to

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Watching, with interest.
Gary

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Damn, that was easy! Thanks sandyut sandyut I used to bookmark things before I was a member but then I had to go find them on my phone. This will make it easier. I have also took screenshots and then went to them which worked but I like this way better. I have alot of screenshots!

Ryan

pops6927

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2008
Also, you can just add them into your Signature line if they are your posts!

Brian Trommater

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Cooled. I tried that and it saved bookmark to browser but did know it did that. Perfect! Thanks

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.