Sausage! Venison kielbasa.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AbeFroman

Original poster
Dec 2, 2019
46F625FE-1F66-4B47-9F82-5DCA9B65C620.jpeg
46F625FE-1F66-4B47-9F82-5DCA9B65C620.jpeg

Looks great. Can you give details? I moved this to the sausage section.

Nice looking sausage and set up. Mind sharing the recipe?
2c dry milk powder, 5tb salt, 1tb sugar, 1 1/2 tsp cure, 1tb course Black pepper, 1tsp white pepper, 1tsp granular garlic, 1tsp marjoram 6# venision4# pork
this was just one I got from Rytek Kutus’s book Great sausage recipes. I just adapted it to venison 60/40 mix and added white pepper and a little more garlic. Simple and cheap to make.

I think Adam meant details on the process: what plates did you sue for grinding, what kind of casing did you use, how did you smoke/cook (temp) your sausage... I am interested too if you don't mind....
Do you have picks of y our cooked sausage by any chance?

I think Adam meant details on the process: what plates did you sue for grinding, what kind of casing did you use, how did you smoke/cook (temp) your sausage... I am interested too if you don't mind....
Do you have picks of y our cooked sausage by any chance?
image.jpg

Reactions: pushok2018
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky