Sausage stuffing tube

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bones1948

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 10, 2010
Winter Springs, Florida
Believe it or not I think I found out why I had so much trouble with the sausage breakfast links.  I bought a Model H6252 5 lb stuffer from Grizzley and in all my infinite wisdom when I went to stuff the links I used the smallest stuffing tube that they sent with the stuffer thinking it was the right one.  I was thinking about the trouble I had and was looking through a sausage making website and realized I needed a 3/8 tube whereas the one i was using was 5/8.  I am excited again but need to know where I can buy a 3/8 stuffing tube that will fit the Model H6252 sausage stuffer.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  I have 6 months until retirement and am really excited about my upcoming sausage making adventures.  I think I am going to make a plywood smoker.

Thanks Bones

icon_cool.gif

I see you have  normal brand stuffer. You should be able to buy different tubes at the store or website that you bought it at. If not you can try The Sausage Maker website they should have it too.

I couldn't find a 3/8 for my 5 pound northern stuffer.

Rigged one up with parts from a 10 pound stuffer.

Let us know what you find.

Craig

I have a tube that came with my Northern Tools grinder that measures 7/16 I.D. It's a tad over 3/8 but it may do the trick. It's free to you if ya want it..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky