Sausage Stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've got rubber pads on the base of my Hakka, but I think I'll pick up a set of those suction cups. They work pretty well on my slicer.
I just use a round pizza pan to coil into.

Now I understand why you said you needed help. If you have somewhere to put it, a small workbench or old table, or old desk could serve as a sausage making station. I use an old workbench for sausage making. I just put a tray down for my sausage to go into. As soon as I get to it, I'm going to hit the bench with some marine varnish to make keeping it clean easier.

1649031744871.png

I tossed the rubber suction cup feet. I dont like my tube that far from the surface. Just me.

a couple of years ago i switched to a "dakota " water stuffer and after stuffing a couple hundered pounds of sausage , i can say that i will NEVER go back to a crank type stuffer !!!

We have granite tops also so I took a 1' X 12' maple board and drilled some recessed holes in the bottom. about 1/8" deep, I then finished the hole all the way through with a 3/8" bit the board is 4 feet long. I used brass toilet mounting bolts to secure the stuffer and I clamp this to the granite in 3 locations so all the force of cranking the handle won't crack the counter top. The brass bolts mount into the recessed hole so it won't scratch the granite tops. My Wife would kill me if I broke the top so I discussed this with the guy that sells the granite and he told me that what I was doing wouldn't hurt anything

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky