Sausage, Sausage and More Sausage!

Discussion in 'Sausage' started by smokinvegasbaby, Dec 13, 2014.

1. I have been making sausage all week - getting ready for my "Sausage Tasting Party" on Sunday with family and lots of hungry friends!  I made four different sausages; Beef Hotlinks, Maple Breakfast Links, Chicken Sausage and Sweet Italian Sausage (forgot to take pics of my Italian Sausage)!  Too bad you all don't live closer I would invite ya over!  Be Blessed and Happy Saturday.  Josie

My beagle Sophie waiting for a sample :eek:)

My freezer FULL of sausage.  The back freezer is full also!

waterinholebrew likes this.
  2. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Lookin gooood Sis J ! Wow, look at you go.... Thumbs Up

So at this party, is there enough room for an ole redneck from SE Idaho ? :biggrin:

Just wondering.....

Sophie is getting big !

Nice thread.... Take care my friend !

:beercheer:

:points1:

Bro J

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  3. Always room at the table for my favorite redneck from SE Idaho as long as you bring Nic and the kiddos! Yes my Sophie is getting big I gotta watch her all the time because she loves to eat.  I had to move her treat jar because she found a way to get into it - the little brat ate a whole jar of treats one day when I was busy!  Thanks Bro J - Be Blessed my friend!  Josie

4. waterinholebrew

LOL, I tell ya what.... If it wasn't for the dreaded work thing Monday.... We'd hit the road ! :avatar3972_3:

I can only imagine how good that sausage is gonna be !

Now you all behave, ya don't want a visit from this guy.... :police2: LOL

Sophie is a sneaky beagle..... LOL. But she looks so innocent & cute !

Bro J

5. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Josie........ Morning.......... You still thinking, joining this forum was a good idea ???? HAHAHAHAHA

6. welshrarebit

welshrarebit Master of the Pit

Are you sure Sophie isn't a "sausage" dog? ;)

7. jckdanls 07

jckdanls 07 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

OMG... what have we turned her into.... Do we need to call a Dr. for her ??? She's off the chain...

That all looks amazing ...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  8. It looks MY T TASTY! 

Happy smoken.

David

9. waterinholebrew

Now that's funny.... She's addicted now ! :biggrin:

:beercheer:

10. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Man once you got started you didn't stop. Can't blame you. I love making my own sausage too.

Looks great.

11. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Sofie you better wahtch out glad you aren't a wiener dog or you would be a sausage dog!!!!! LOL Watch out SVB is on a roll - looks great - hope the get together goes well!!!!

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

12. crazymoon

crazymoon Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

You HAVE turned into a "stuffing fool " !!! [​IMG]  The sausage looks good and I bet your guests will love em.

13. disco

disco Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

That is a lot of loveliness! The sausage looks good too.

Disco

14. troutter

troutter Fire Starter

really nice looking sausages!

15. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Wow! Josie you're making good use of all those new smoking tools you got! Great looking sausages, I'm sure your tasting party was a big hit!

16. Lol Dave........joining this forum was the BEST idea ever.  Feeling so blessed to have met so many awesome folks.....I feel like I have a whole NEW family!

Josie

17. lol...Welshrarebit....what can I say - Sophie does like Mom's sausage.....She might be a sausage dog!

18. LOL...........call the Dr. and I will blame it on ya'll.....two short visits and a follow up ought to do it - or NOT!  Thanks JckDanls07.

Be Blessed,

Josie

19. Heck yeah................I'm addicted!  Fed 20 really happy people today!

20. Ain't no stopping me now!  Love making sausage.............Wish my Jerry were here to enjoy my sausage. 

Be blessed bmudd14474.

Josie