Sausage recall!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Whew! For a second there I thought they had already heard about my ugly summer sausage.
icon_eek.gif

Thank you for the link Shellbell!
smile.gif

What a poor report. It would be nice to know if they distribute the sausage under another name. I live in florida which is one of the states listed. Lucky for me the sausage I have for the race this weekend are made in house at oneco meats!

Thought For A Sec ..hum Who Makes Sara Lee..no Worries Jd Sausage Is Fine And Ready To Smoke..thank You Sara Lee.

This kind of stuff seems like its happening more and more these days. Just last week there was a big recall on ground beef in my area of CT. Not to mention the big recall of all the banquet products form salmonella.

Just makes me glad that i not only know how to smoke my own suasge but make it as well.

Thanks Shell and Cowgirl!...Sent the link to all on my email list!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Can't be TOO careful, what with the rash of recalled food products we've had recently!...

Until later...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky