Sausage newbie question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm just getting into this whole thing my self and I found with collagen casings I over stuffed the first time, did the second and third batch looser and I could twitch a longer segment and cut it easily enough once things got cold again.

So I cut the twist's and a coupe ends opened up when fried and sausage pushed out a little but stayed in the casing.. All in all I think it was ok, I am pumped to make more... Think Italian and Chorizo is next

So I cut the twist's and a coupe ends opened up when fried and sausage pushed out a little but stayed in the casing.. All in all I think it was ok, I am pumped to make more... Think Italian and Chorizo is next

Excellent! keep it up and you will learn a ton over the next 5-6 attempts :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky