Sausage croissants

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Western Colorado
I made up some sausage croissants for a grab and go breakfast in the morning. Life is still busy and I have a business to run. These are delicious On the go.

So I start with my Lisiecka style garlic sausage. Nice profile cut shot.

5F88C15C-8B42-4B52-98BA-4AC9F2FCE390.jpeg

Then simply cut to size (half length) add a piece of medium cheddar then wrap them up and bake. Fridge and then and into the nuke for a fast breakfast.

97E7C6AC-014F-4193-A07F-E35396B03516.jpeg

FA2FCA20-27DE-4336-B3A3-83F9EF7F5D85.jpeg

These are a delicious on the go breakfast.

I'd hit that in a heartbeat, really nice work! The sausage we make for ourselves is so much better than store-bought, flavor, confidence, and pride in safety, can't be beat. RAY

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Looks pretty dang good from here, and a whole lot easier to eat when driving then a bowl of cereal.

Point for sure
Chris

Nice looking meal to go! With weather getting nicer it's handy to have something quick!

Ryan

Thank you all. This really isnt a recipe but more of a process for us to utilize our homemade sausage. Pretty much all flavors apply here. This is a useful on the go snack or breakfast, good lunch also.

Reactions: Fueling Around
what was your oven temp? Looks like you got the croissant browning perfect even though you're starting with pretty massive cold innards.

what was your oven temp? Looks like you got the croissant browning perfect even though you're starting with pretty massive cold innards.
350F and just watched for color on the dough.

Sausage was smoked/pre cooked but refrigerated.

Reactions: bill1
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky