Sausage croissants

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A8A452D4-8DC5-45FC-816F-099FCB223B63.jpeg
man! These things are the bomb! For sure will be in the rotation.

F1E550B3-15D9-478C-A485-F882C6B46586.jpeg
and my kitchen buddies. Highway on the left and Zeke on the right. Can’t do anything without them watching me.

Jim

Looks excellent! You better share... or Zeke and Highway are gonna send you packing!

Ryan

Reactions: JLeonard
Heck yeah Jim! Glad you tried them. Was probably a good thing you had all that supervision also. What flavor of sausage did you use?

Yum! I make a similar item with little smokies smoked sausages...make a tasty appetizer! Don't know why it hasn't occurred to me to do a breakfast version with some kind of breakfast sausage links...

Nicely done!

Red

.. i used a eckeridge farms smoked sausage, tillamook cheddar and grands crescent rolls. The boy likes spicy so might try them again with jalapeño sausage and pepper jack cheese.
I discovered a Tampa product called Uncle John's Pride Hot Country Smoked Sausage that makes outstanding pig shots. I don't know if it is available up yonder.

Yum! I make a similar item with little smokies smoked sausages...make a tasty appetizer! Don't know why it hasn't occurred to me to do a breakfast version with some kind of breakfast sausage links...

Nicely done!

Red
I haven't had those since 1985 when I got a nasty round of food poisoning.

I made up some sausage croissants for a grab and go breakfast in the morning. Life is still busy and I have a business to run. These are delicious On the go.

So I start with my Lisiecka style garlic sausage. Nice profile cut shot.

View attachment 660694
Then simply cut to size (half length) add a piece of medium cheddar then wrap them up and bake. Fridge and then and into the nuke for a fast breakfast.

View attachment 660695
View attachment 660696
These are a delicious on the go breakfast.
Holy shit what a great idea!! Bookmarked!!

Reactions: SmokinEdge
I just wish the croissants and biscuits in the refrigerated cans hadn't gone up so much in price. More than doubled in my neck of the woods.

That’s my kind of breakfast right there, I could definitely make a few of those disappear! Nice job!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky