Sauce Warmers???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

titus0327

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 22, 2009
North Tonawanda, NY
I was wondering what most of you folks use to serve your sauce in at the table.  I like to serve usually three different BBQ sauces with my meats, and I like to serve the sauce warm.  I have yet to find the perfect thing to serve my sauces in.  Im envisioning sort of a mini electric crockpot with 3 or more compartments.  I did a quick google search for such a thing and came up empty handed.  So I figured I would ask what most of you use.

Thanks

Chris

I saw a warmer on qvc or hsn that tou could plug in to warm up then take it to the table withit unpluged. they said it would keep things warm for up to a hour.It looked like it could work.

icon_cool.gif

Now your Wally world special should work just fine. I don't heat mine sauces if they even get used. I make all my own sauces and I just serve them in some squeeze bottles right on  the table after all the meat is always hot when I serve it.

icon_cool.gif

Now your Wally world special should work just fine. I don't heat mine sauces if they even get used. I make all my own sauces and I just serve them in some squeeze bottles right on  the table after all the meat is always hot when I serve it.
X2

That crock pot from Wallyworld looks good if your serving a huge amount of people. I like the squeeze bottle idea.

I have two of these in the older RIVAL CROCK-ETTE MINI SLOW COOKER POT 1QT.  They work great.

Like this one.

These  Little Dippers hold 1 pint.

7d06ac67_LittleDipper.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky