Saturdays CSRs with Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wlkwichita

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
Wichita Kansas
 Picked up some decent looking CSRs at Dillons. Rubbed them lightly with McCormack Pork rub and smoked over apple at 230F. Somked two hours, then foiled with a bit of Dr. Pepper and back in the smoker for another hour. Unfoiled them for 45 minutes and then finishd with some Sweet Baby Rays and a quick sear on the grill.

The foil duration was just right for me this time. the meat was more tender, but not fall off the bone.

d7d90ba8_CSRsfreshrubbed11-13-2010.jpg

05636c26_CSRsreadytoserve11-13-2010.jpg

af845dc3_slicedCSRs11-13-2010.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent CSRs!  I could handle a few of those.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I love a good CSR and those look great

I gotta agree with the general population. They really do look great!!!

I haven't had CSR's since way back when my mom made them at home when I was a kid. In the oven just don't cut it, even the ones she did on the grill were not good.

After seeing yours, I think I need to put them on the to do list.

Thanks for sharing.

I only used the Dr. Pepper because I discobered that I was out of apple juice. I am not really sure there was any "Pepper" flavor or not, but these CSRs were good.

icon_cool.gif

Now your ribs look awesome to me. You say you used some Dr. Pepper so did it add much flavor ??

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky