Saturday Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gclark

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 21, 2013
Fort Mill, SC
I am trying some of the KosmosQ Dirty Bird Hot and Killer Honey Bee.

Around 7AM
20210116_072847.jpg

Around 2PM before wrapping in butcher paper.
20210116_142103.jpg

Wow---------isn't that beautiful! I heard someone else use that combo of a rub. Bet it is delicious!

I sure hope so. I have never done butcher paper with pork only brisket. No set time to eat, so it will be done when its done. :)

Killer bee is a favorite in my house usually mixed with hi mountain rib rub. It is a little sweet for me but the rest of the family would eat it straight. Nice job on the PP so far. Wrapped you should watch that internal temp. It will climb fast and you can get in that 215 + range faster than you might think. That’s getting mushy.

Completed product. It was awesome. I like the butcher paper process over foil. I pulled it off the smoker at 195 and let it rest for about an hour.

20210116_192015.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky