Saturday Brisket Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice look'n plate, Tonto! When you guys cook, you really cook. Looks really good.........mmmmmmmmmm I can taste it from here.......mmmmmmmmm, put a little more salt & pepper on those taters.mmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,, ........Ok, I'm full! Thanks tonto! I'm gonna go take a nap now.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Very good eye Carl!!! I was wondering wether anybody would blow up the pic and be able to see those little bugger's in the woods.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
The seventh is really hard to find....kinda like playing where's Waldo
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Theresa, When I hunt I use a Revolutionary War style flintlock smoothbore rifle, so ya gotta really look for those critters or its possum agin!
icon_lol.gif
Once again, great grub, gal!
icon_wink.gif
Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m eatinâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] at your house for Easter!

Very interesting Carl, I like it, adds more of a challenge....years ago my dad went to just hunting with a compound bow and arrow because he said he needed more of a challenge.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I see that your hand has healed,(no cast)..but, you've grown a beard...good lookin' food..
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Still looked mighty good theresa, I'm like you on the ribs cant beat those loin back ones. How was the cornbread.

The cornbread was Srumpdillyitious!!!!!! Definetly a keeper, please thank Hoppin Mama for me.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

lol..... yeah these hormone replacment drugs can do a number on ya.
biggrin.gif

Theresa-a-a-a-a, I'm jealous, All I've been eating lately has been pizza and subs.. Your food looks GREAT, nice and moist and nice looking smoke ring as well.. It's good to see pics like this because at times I loose focus as to why I am opening this joint... Then I see pics like yours and say "Now that's Barbeque"!! Fantastic job.

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky