Santa comes early in Aussie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr good

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 20, 2006
Ilbilbie Qld. Australia
I mentioined in another place of my difficulties getting Buckboard to Australia from Hi Mountain.

Well as true as a good smoking mate can be, Santa Claus in the guise of one FLORIDA BILL , has sent me a packet of the prized potion all the way from Santa Rosa Fl.

A public thank you is one of the things I can do Bill and I will catch up with you in other ways eventually.

I must now wait for the right piece of meat to arrive, probably after the next kill, and will advise one and all. Going to be a hard wait for it though.

Dr. Good,
Thanks. I just hope you enjoy the bacon as much as I have. Good to hear from you again. And by the way, pay back isn't necessary. You're an Aussie so we're square. But if you insist, I'll just drop in on you with my family of 18 sometime and stay for eight or ten weeks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky