Salami Gifts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Yesterday our neighbor was over and she wanted to buy all my remaining eggs 12 dz. I said no just take them. She asked when we were leaving for cruise, said the 17th.

Hey do you like salami I asked. Yes but I dont buy because of the $.

Oh wooo hooo today is your lucky day.

I gave her 2 chubs of the black salami, 2 balls of the Pitina Fraulana, 2 lbs of venison LJ, 2 chubs of sopressata, 1lb of willies stix and a roll of amish butter. She was like let me pay you.....Nope. Damn Rick this will be good for family on Easter Sunday.....Enjoy it with your family. I even got a kiss on the cheek :emoji_blush: My wife was like awwww. Later my wife said dont it feel good to help others out? Yeah it sure do.

Looks like the pearly gate will be open for me some day.

Yesterday our neighbor was over and she wanted to buy all my remaining eggs 12 dz. I said no just take them. She asked when we were leaving for cruise, said the 17th.

Hey do you like salami I asked. Yes but I dont buy because of the $.

Oh wooo hooo today is your lucky day.

I gave her 2 chubs of the black salami, 2 balls of the Pitina Fraulana, 2 lbs of venison LJ, 2 chubs of sopressata, 1lb of willies stix and a roll of amish butter. She was like let me pay you.....Nope. Damn Rick this will be good for family on Easter Sunday.....Enjoy it with your family. I even got a kiss on the cheek :emoji_blush: My wife was like awwww. Later my wife said dont it feel good to help others out? Yeah it sure do.

Looks like the pearly gate will be open for me some day.
Is the other neighbors house for sale? :) very nice of you. I love sharing food.

Reactions: JLeonard
Is the other neighbors house for sale? :) very nice of you. I love sharing food.
The Army guy across the street is going to be for sale as he is retiring, the house behind him will also be for sale. Those 2 dont have as much property as we have.

Mighty nice of you. It is great to help out the neighbors when you can. One never knows when you might be the one receiving a little grace from someone.

Jim

That was a very nice gesture Rick. I'm sure you made her day.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky