Running Low

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Winterrider

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 29, 2018
North Dakota
Very windy day here in the Dakotas so time to replenish the stockpile.
Variety but missed the gouda
20210120_111108.jpg

After 4 hrs with Lumberjack Pecan dust
20210121_153612_001.jpg

24 hr rest in fridge and sealed up
20210121_160046.jpg
Used all my Pecan dust so decided to cook up a tray full and tray of Lumberjack Supreme (oak,hickory,cherry). Ready to roll again . . .
20210121_121833.jpg

Looks good! Just recently smoked up some also. Now that you mention it I totally spaced off the gouda also! Good thing it's still cold here.

Ryan

Looks good! Just recently smoked up some also. Now that you mention it I totally spaced off the gouda also! Good thing it's still cold here.

Ryan
Plenty of time for that here yet. :emoji_laughing:
Got a friend that would like me to smoke him a batch.
Thanks for the like.
It looks like you have Asiago there. I haven't smoked any of that before. Have you tried it with anything other than pecan?
I did use Apple once, that was good. Didn't try the Asiago yet but have used Pecan many times before.
kruizer kruizer , Thank you for the like.

That does look good . I've had no luck with cheese . Might give it another try .
Nice work .

I did a batch last week. Made some trail mix with it today.

Looks good. I need to get some going soon
Thanks Jake
That does look good . I've had no luck with cheese . Might give it another try .
Nice work .
Thanks Chop, get back I on that bike :emoji_wink:
I did a batch last week. Made some trail mix with it today.
Very nice, might try the trail mix. Thanks for the like.
Looks good.
Hang on to some cold weather until I get home to smoke my own.
Ha ha, we've been pretty lucky so far this winter. Fairly mild. Cold fronts coming down have hit you guys a little bit more.I

mike243 mike243 , thanks for the like!

Hang on to some cold weather until I get home to smoke my own.
Ha ha, we've been pretty lucky so far this winter. Fairly mild. Cold fronts coming down have hit you guys a little bit more.
Ha to you. I'm currently 1700 miles south of home enjoying another mild winter
on the gulf coast. Too warm down here to easily cold smoke.

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky