Routine Saturday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Tx
Routine Saturday , just got done changing my oil , put some wood to soak in water for later smoke and now getting around to go buy new Ice box as mine went out after 31 years . You just can't count on anything lasting any more can you .
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
Oh yes .. it's about 31 degrees , 12 inchrs of snow all over and kids throwing snowballs as fast as they can make them !

Gotta get out today or i'm going to go nuts. The fogs lifted and the melt has started.

All that snow and it only translates to about an inch of rain. In the springtime, we frequently get that much rain in a couple of hours. I call them toad stranglers.

Yep , I soak part of it and wrap in foil to make it last longer in my WATT burner .

lol First thought that crossed my mind was... I hope you saved the old ice box to make a smoker!!
biggrin.gif

31 years is a pretty long time for a fridge! That's great!!

Cuzz Donnie in Garland already has it doing his magic on it now .

Don't worry Bubba... he didn't soak them in the O**N, but then again no pics.

If there is no picture it didn't happen right ? lol I didn't have time to take photos ...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky