• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

ROSE BOWL SMOKE IN MICHIGAN

handymanstan

Smoking Fanatic
Group Lead
Joined Oct 27, 2012
I thought I could smell some ribs yesterday.  Those look very eatable Ryan.

Stan

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Nice smoker R. And beautiful Q! Welcome!

B

rweidner86

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 7, 2013
Thanks guys. Had a great time but it was really cold out. Thanks for the props on the rig and the Q. It was a Rosebowl Sucess. Even got a couple gigs this summer from people that came over.

Thinking Super Bowl Brisket next! Hopefully it will be warmer outside.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   Wow, I am comming to your house, looks fantastic !!!!!
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

johnbphotos

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 8, 2010
Just stopping by to say hello. I saw your awesome smoker while doing a search for the best wood/charcoal smokers. I need a new one for this upcoming year.

Build, buy, beg, one way or another I will have something new by spring.

I live just west of you in Lowell. My daughter goes to LCC.

If you are a "share-able" smoker I would love to stop by one of these days to see how you built yours so I can either start buying steel or start waving cash at you to build me one hahahaha

Go Green!!!

JohnB

johnbphotos

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 8, 2010
Oh, and as for the Super Bowl, looks like you might have another cold one coming up.

Damn Vortex lol

Last edited:

humdinger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 27, 2012
Dang rweidner86, Looks awesome all the way around. Sorry I missed this thread before. Looking forward to more pics for the super bowl!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.