Root Beer Babybacks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Jake! Haven't seen ribs on sale in forever and really been craving some. We ended up with about 3-4 inches of snow on the ground. How did yall fare?

Reactions: TNJAKE
Fine looking ribs and plate there Jake !
The wife loves root beer in the diet variey and FOB ribs so gotta try this for sure !
Thanks for sharing,

Keith
Appreciate it Keith. Let me know what you think. Cherry cola is really good also

Looks great Jake! Haven't seen ribs on sale in forever and really been craving some. We ended up with about 3-4 inches of snow on the ground. How did yall fare?
Thanks John. We got about 4in. Calling for 6-8 more Thursday with a low of 8°......wtf?!?!?

Looking great from here! I like some bite through too but most of the crowd likes FOTB and so I try to do it without the mushy texture. My go-to is Coca-Cola in the foil but I will try some root beer this weekend! You did well!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

You gave me an idea. I use a sarsaparilla, pineapple, brown sugar, and butter baste on ham. I bet it would be good on ribs also. Thanks

Looking great from here! I like some bite through too but most of the crowd likes FOTB and so I try to do it without the mushy texture. My go-to is Coca-Cola in the foil but I will try some root beer this weekend! You did well!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)
Thanks Aaron. Good to see you around!

Reactions: phatbac
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky