Roll ups for dinner.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Steve!! I grew up eating the beef bracoile where it was roast beef rolled up around bread stuffing...yours look so much better.

Reactions: forktender
Looks great Steve!! I grew up eating the beef bracoile where it was roast beef rolled up around bread stuffing...yours look so much better.

Thanks! I like beef bracoile too. Haven't made that in awhile.

Looks Awesome from the Den, Steve!!
That final plated Picture would be Perfect for me, exactly the way it is!!
Dang that looks good!!
Like.

Bear

Wow, I was wondering what rollups were, that looks like it'd be delicious Steve, big Like! We're big fans of instant mashed taters, they come in a variety of flavors and doctor them up with a little butter and sour cream makes a nice yummy side. RAY

Wow, I was wondering what rollups were, that looks like it'd be delicious Steve, big Like! We're big fans of instant mashed taters, they come in a variety of flavors and doctor them up with a little butter and sour cream makes a nice yummy side. RAY
Thanks Ray. We don't normally use the instant ones. But I really don't mind them. Butter, sour cream, bacon, cream, or cheese added to them really makes them tasty. And easy. Awhile back I took the loaded ones. And added sauted onions and cream cheese to them. The flavor was incredible.

Was a busy weekend and I'm bit late to the party, but I finally showed up. Steve...that meal looks nothing short of fantastic!! Exactly the kind of food I love. Great job buddy and a big LIKE for sure!!

Robert

Thanks! I like beef bracoile too. Haven't made that in awhile.
Veal bracoile is where it's at!!!
I actually thought that this thread was going to be about bracoile.

Great idea and nice work Steve.

Last edited:
Was a busy weekend and I'm bit late to the party, but I finally showed up. Steve...that meal looks nothing short of fantastic!! Exactly the kind of food I love. Great job buddy and a big LIKE for sure!!

Robert
Thank you sir!

Looks great Steve! Never seen that cut before but will have to keep an eye out!
Thanks!

That looks great!
Thank you!

Veal bracoile is where it's at!!!
I actually thought that this thread was going to be about bracoile.

Get idea and nice work Steve.
Thank you!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky