roll call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fatboy240

Original poster
Feb 27, 2007
good day to everyone. love the smoking meat page .lots to learn . been smoking everything i can get my hands on for about 5 years now. build my first smoker 3years ago ..propane. i know tabo. but was smoking close to 300lbs of sausage every deer season. nice to find people that love to smoke like me. love the forums. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Welcome to SMF fatboy240, glad you like the show. Looking forward to seeing your posts. Bring pics with ya so we can see some of that good food you're doing.

Keep Smokin

Hi everyone I from Fl just join up ,I've been smoking for awhile I have a char griller Outlaw w/sfb just got it also have a Cajun grill and in the works a 55 gal drum cooker had a 20x 42 Klose but had to sell due to illness I just love to BBQ my wife puts up with my hobby sometime I think she thinks I'm nuts
icon_wink.gif

Hello iceboxbbq, Welcome to the forum. Glad you're with us.

If you would please start a new thread and introduce yourself so everyone will know you're here and can give you a proper welcome.

Keep Smokin

Welcome to SMF fatboy240!!! I don't even know where ya live and I wish it was closer to me. Anybody that makes 300 lbs. of deer sausage is a friend of mine.

So glad to see you joining up and like the others have said we do love photos and even some of your great recipes. 300lbs of sausage...wow....not that some smoking.....great job. Again welcome.

Bill

Welcome Fatboy240 -

Just watch yourself before you know you'll be so hooked on this place and smokin you'll get withdrawl pains while your at work!

PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

thanks everyone for the warm welcome. now as for the name its a little of both when i started smoking they called me slim now they call me the fatboy.LOL LOL. and the 240 both weight and the number of the last deer sausage.lol will post some pics. still reading all the the great info .. again GERAT SITE. the fatone.

Welcome Fatboy to the site ,I had invisioned an oversized Harly with a tow along smoker !!!! welcome aboard !!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky