Roll Call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

staysweet73

Original poster
Nov 11, 2013
Hi, my name is Aundria Brown I am new to the group.  This is my first smoker so I am a little nervous.  Running across this site I hope will be very beneficial to me.  It already seems like it is.  I am a resident of Farmville, Virginia.  The smoker that I have is the Master Forge I have not used it yet.  I am going to for the first time today.  I am excited about this new adventure.  I love to cook. 
help.gif

Hi Aundria, and welcome!  Glad you've joined our family.  Good luck with your first smoke, ask questions if you need anything and someone will surely have the answer.  Be sure to let us know how it turns out!

Red

Aundria
welcome1.gif

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions Post it
and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is because their
are so many different ways to make great Q We all have our own taste.

Now remember the
Rules.gif
 You have to
grilling_smilie.gif
 so we can
drool.gif
 If we don't get our fix we will
th_crybaby2.gif

You might get a trip to the
pb.gif
 for the first offence after that a
Bottom.gif

Happy smoken.

David

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hello Aundria and welcome to the fun.  Many good folk here with a load of experience that they are more than willing to share.  If you have specific questions just start a thread and someone with experience will be along soon to offer advice.  All info you can provide us with such as smoker type, location and so on will help us answer any questions you may have.  Spend some time doing some research on the forums, tons of advice and recipes already available there.  We look forward to your contributions.  Have fun.  Good luck.

Keep Smokin!

Danny

Did you get to do your first cook?  If so where are the pictures ?

Gary

Welcome to the forums! You'll find there are alot of friendly and knowledgeable people here who genuinely enjoy helping one another. Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky