Roll call for Silver Lake Michigan BBQ contest

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome Dew from Muskeegon, and glad ya found us at SMF! First of all, ya need to introduce yourself in "Roll Call"! , get to know the place, and have alot of good times!

About your ? over Silver Lakes.....State BBQ cookoff this weekend along with the Applefest. Many of the members of SMF will attend..some are going to judge the comp! Check out www.slsdbbq.com

Again, welcome

Dew I grew up in Muskegon (Roosevelt Park). I moved to Shelby 6 or 7 years ago.

If you can make to the cookoff in Silver Lake this weekend you will find out who I am
icon_wink.gif

Gonna get an early start to Silver Lakes.
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
Looking forward to seeing friends again, and meeting new ones. Hope everyone in the Michigan area can attend.

Will have many pics of everyone and everything, posted sometime sunday. All have a great weekend!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Well, hittin the road shortly, should be up by the time the judging class is done, will be havin a pop with Crewdawg, tonto n bud, and tomorrow lookin forward to seeing John in his first cookoff!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Will check in on Sunday, besides a great comp., should be a nice gathering of the SMF Michigan chapter! Wish us luck!!
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky