Roadside chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's some Mighty Tasty looking Chicken right there!!
drool.gif
drool.gif

Sides look Great too!!
drool.gif
--------------
points.gif

Thanks Case!!

Bear

Thanks for the look at the grilled corn salad. I will have to try once we get sick of eating it off the cob!! That's some sexy chicken too!!

I hate to say it but this stuff is addicting. I ate the leftovers for lunch (which wasn't enough)! I want more! The wife wants me to make it again this week!

Case That looks fantastic.I have 10 Thighs and Legs brineing now,they will be in the Mini tomorrow

Richie

points.gif

Dang Case ! Very nice man... I gotta get some of that stuff going soon ! That looks way too tasty to not fire up the Mini & do a little indirect/direct smokin ! Awesome thread !

That's a nice looking meal, Chicken looks fantastic, the sides  "well just look at the picture"  all my favorite stuff 

Well done,  
icon14.gif

points1.png

Gary

That's a nice looking meal, Chicken looks fantastic, the sides  "well just look at the picture"  all my favorite stuff 

Well done,  
icon14.gif

points1.png

Gary
Thank you Gary! All of its tasty stuff! I highly recommend all of it! My only complaint is two breasts wasn't enough!

Dang it man sorry I'm so late to this party looks great may have to try it this weekend since it is so hot here - great post = POINTS!!!!

A full smoker is  a happy smoker

DS

Well, I did a batch,and although it was very tasty, pretty much everyone thought the vinegar taste was a little bit to strong.

Mind you, I used plain white. Do you think if I used less than the 1 cup it would be better? Or perhaps use a different vinegar.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky