RIP Bearcarver Update

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mike thanks for sharing also to Linda for sharing them. For sure a greatly missed man.
I'm only 1 of 2 SMF members that meat Bear in person as far as I know the other one was Gary from Texas who now is also deceased. As I have said before one of the last things my wife and I did together she is now also deceased 11/28/21 we were at Bears 8/18/21. For those that don;t know I have 2 of Bears smokers.

Warren

Warren

Mike thanks for sharing also to Linda for sharing them. For sure a greatly missed man.
I'm only 1 of 2 SMF members that meat Bear in person as far as I know the other one was Gary from Texas who now is also deceased. As I have said before one of the last things my wife and I did together she is now also deceased 11/28/21 we were at Bears 8/18/21. For those that don;t know I have 2 of Bears smokers.

Warren

Warren
Warren, I remember when you got those John was very happy for you to have them. I'm glad you and your Wife, together, got to meet John and Linda. I've never met them in person, but feel like I've known them a long time. Again, I'm very sorry for your loss.
I'm sure John was very happy with his send off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky