RIP Bearcarver Update

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 12, 2018
DACULA GA
Bearcarver Bearcarver 's Mrs sent me some photos of he being laid to rest in the Stream he and his Family always used, and is where his Brother and other Family members are at rest. I was very touched by the respectful way they did this and they had the Army Honor Guard there.
Ashes flowing down the creek.jpeg Flag folding.png John pouring ashes2.jpeg Pic, flag,scattering tube.jpeg Saluting flag.jpeg
There are 2 more I'll have to fool with to post. This was a fitting farewell for our great friend John. He loved his time spent in the Military and his Family was very proud of him for that and a lot of other things. I am proud to call him my Friend.

A fitting resting place for a great guy. Had a few PMs with him about questions I had when I first started out smoking. He was always friendly and oh the wealth of knowledge he had. Thankfully he shared a good bit of it with us here.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky