Ribeyes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Evening fellas and non fellas. Fired up the Weber kettle for some Ribeyes tonight. Oldest kids have better things to do then eat at home nowadays. So thawed out 3 big ribeyes
IMG_20211107_115604.jpg

Seasoned up with tx smoker tx smoker beef rub
IMG_20211107_174138.jpg

Onto the kettle with hickory briquettes
IMG_20211107_174358.jpg

Pulled them off at about 125ish and rested for 10 min. Missed the shot of all the finished steaks but here's my plate
IMG_20211107_182106.jpg

Baked tater and a salad. Tasty meal

Wow! That’s a plate Jake! Looks incredible🤘 Great to see you have all the greens to help with digestion of that amazing steak! Man, those kids’ll be back around soon!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Oh man, that’s an incredible meal. Those kids will never stop coming by for that. Won’t happen. Just as I wouldn’t. Jake’s beef,,,,, it’s what’s for dinner.
Lol appreciate it bud. 4 teenagers. Always more important things to do. 1 in college. They always here to sleep......eating is becoming a rarity. Luckily everyone has a job so I never have to pay for sonic

Wow! That’s a plate Jake! Looks incredible🤘 Great to see you have all the greens to help with digestion of that amazing steak! Man, those kids’ll be back around soon!
Lol appreciate it bud. We love some greens. Kids still sleep here so they missed out not me lol

Lol appreciate it bud. 4 teenagers. Always more important things to do. 1 in college. They always here to sleep......eating is becoming a rarity. Luckily everyone has a job so I never have to pay for sonic
Great looking plate Jake and Sonic is the local hangout here too lol.

Not normally a Salad 🥗 Guy. But that there plate looks mighty good... JJ

Good looking plate of food Jake. You know I love a good rib eye but those monster taters that Emily gets are off the hook!! They could about be a meal in and of themselves.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky