Ribeyes on the blackstone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

FishAndBeer

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 4, 2020
Wisconsin
Scored some beautiful ribeyes on my grocery store run today. Decided I wanted to try them out on the blackstone instead of the kettle tonight.
20200605_182542.jpg
I let them sit to get to room temp. Than covered in oil SPG and a little cow cover. Threw them on and flipped them every couple minutes untilthey were done to my liking. Also sauted some shitake mushrooms and yellow onions to go on the steak a long with some fresh picked asparagus
20200605_185441.jpg
Basted them with rosemary and butter as i was flipping them.
20200605_185444.jpg
I'm loving this blackstone lol. I will never abandon a nice Charcoal stake though
20200605_190004.jpg
Off the stone and plated
20200605_190415.jpg
20200605_192031.jpg
they cooked quite nice! Have a good weekend everyone!

Wow, very nice! although I will not let my steaks "shit" until room temp...lol. I used my griddle tonight for chicken fajitas...I do love that thing!

Reactions: FishAndBeer
Those steaks look fantastic . I'll be trying that
Thank you. You won't regret it that crust was awesome! I liked how I could baste it easily while cooking on the griddle as well... I love that rosemary taste on a steak

Looks great, somebody is making a nice flat plate for a kettle and I have thought about 1 of those to put some smoke into the mix, still love my 36" Blackstone though.

Reactions: FishAndBeer
That looks great! I can't wait until my BlackStone arrives next week.
Thank you! You'll love it!
Looks great, somebody is making a nice flat plate for a kettle and I have thought about 1 of those to put some smoke into the mix, still love my 36" Blackstone though.
Nice, I've watched videos where people do a sort of reverse sear and cover the steaks with a aluminum pan with wood chips burning in it..might have to try that out one day
Great job! Those steaks look fantastic!
Thanks!
Wow awesome. Steaks look fantastic!
Thank you
Yes sir steaks done my way. A great job on that meal.

Warren
Thanks Warren!
That looks fantastic, got a little Blackstone arriving next week, Like! RAY
Thanks Ray! These things are sweet!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky