Ribeye roast in Israel

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

africanmeat

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 28, 2011
Cape Town South Africa
I am in israel for the holidays .
as i got here my sister Ordered a roast beef . and a roastbeef  for my sister is not easy .
she likes a nice crust , moist , and almost well done . medium well to well .(one in every family)
the cut is Rib eye .
rub with olive oil with crush garlic,
hot Paprika , black pepper , Mustard powder, salt, brown sugar .
wrap with plastic wrap and let it rest for 24 hours .
in to a pre heat oven 350f for an 45 minutes  turn of the heat and leave for 20 Minutes .
now i let  it  rest for 30 minutes . it came out great as she likes it .

Merry Christmas All

That looks fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing and while traveling even! That is beautiful and the coating or top looks really amazing!!! Beautiful job and happy wrap up to 2013, and safe and sensational travels!!!!! - Leah

Ahron, howdy...... Were you in Israel for the snow ??? That was something to see on the news.....

Anyway .... Great do on the roast.... I never thought of turning off the heat for a looooong rest in a warm oven..... Something to remember for sure.....

Hope all is well......

Dave

Nice Job, Ahron!!

Awesome Bark!!

I often do the killing of the heat at the end too, like the last Prime Rib I did.

I figure the meat has no idea it's resting in the smoker, instead of under foil in a cooler. Also a lot less hassle!!!

Thanks for the views!

Bear

thanks guys for the good words.

Dave i missed the snow by 4 days.
but is ok i will have enough snow next month  in cleveland.
icon_lol.gif

Nice roast ahron... Hopefully we'll see ya here soon in the states....... "Peace" my african friend................

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky