Ribeye-4-2 (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now that's a fine meal there John and a perfect cook! Gotta try some Wild Fork!
I've browsed online but never bought.

Keith
Thank You Keith!!
Yup, Took me awhile too, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You Keith!!
Yup, Took me awhile too, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear
I waited a little bit before ordering as well. Now it's been well over a year, maybe 2 years and have been very happy.

Wow, what a phenomenal looking steak Bear!! That thing is perfectly cooked. Every time you showcase the capabilities of that Ninja, I get so tempted to buy one but I am slam filled up with cooking gadgets. That thing sure takes the guess work out of cooking perfection. Beautiful job my friend!!

Robert
Thank You Robert!!
Like I've said many times---I got rid of 4 older toys, giving me plenty of room for this Ninja Star of the show & Lord of My Kitchen.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I waited a little bit before ordering as well. Now it's been well over a year, maybe 2 years and have been very happy.
Yup, after talking to You & Al, I had to give it a try.
I have only ordered twice so far, but the way we've been eating these last few months, food goes a much longer way than it used to. A 16 ounce steak can now give us 3 to 4 meals.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky