Ribeye-4-2 (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Ribeye-4-2 (Ninja)

I got me some “Wild Fork” stuff, so I’ll give this 1.2 LB Choice Ribeye a chance:
I set the Smart Probe up to take it to "Tell me to flip it @ 88°IT", then Rest it when it hits 126° IT. Ready to eat 5 minutes later.
Came out just right.

Then I added Cranberry Sauce & some of the Awesome “Ham & Taters” stuff that comes in a can, and actually tastes Smokey. Somebody on the Forum tipped me off to it, but I forget who???
I’m thinking maybe TNJAKE TNJAKE ???
My CRS is getting worse lately!!

Anyway—It was all Really Tasty!! We both Love it!!!

Here’s a link to that Tasty “Hanover’s Cut Green Beans & Whole Potatoes” (Really Tasty Stuff!!)

Bear

Wild Fork Steak:
IMG_8773.JPG

Ribeye Bone-in 1.2 lb Choice:
IMG_8774.JPG

Marinating in Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade:
IMG_8775.JPG

Ninja making nice Grill Marks:
IMG_8776.JPG

Other Side, while resting 5 minutes: (Me & the Steak)
IMG_8777.JPG

A look at the inside:
IMG_8778.JPG

Bear's Supper of Ribeye Steak, with Cranberry Sauce & the following sides;
Hanover-Garden-Fresh-Blue-Lake-Cut-Green-Beans-Whole-Potatoes-In-Ham-Flavored-Sauce:
IMG_8779.JPG

Last edited:
Good lookin steak . I remember Jake posting about the beans . Makes good soup too .

Looks Great Bear, so you are liking the meat from Wildfork? I have filled a cart up several times but have not pulled the trigger.

the Awesome “Ham & Taters” stuff that comes in a can, and actually tastes Smokey. Somebody on the Forum tipped me off to it, but I forget who???

“Hanover’s Cut Green Beans & Whole Potatoes” (Really Tasty Stuff!!)
Here's the thread where I first remember seeing them and you replied about them.

I use them a lot because of that. They are really good.

Reactions: Bearcarver
Boy, Bear! You nailed the cook on those steaks. Looks fabulous, just like I want them.

What you think of the Wild Fork meat? Mine has been pretty good.

Here's the thread where I first remember seeing them and you replied about them.

I use them a lot because of that. They are really good.

Thank You SA !!!
Looks like it was Gonna Smoke Gonna Smoke put me on the Hanover Trail!!
Definitely good stuff!!

Bear

Last edited:
Looks great John! Nailed the cook. We really like Wild Fork, they built one a few miles from here and we have been very happy with the quality of their meat.

- Jason

Now that's a fine meal there John and a perfect cook! Gotta try some Wild Fork!
I've browsed online but never bought.

Keith

Looks Great Bear, so you are liking the meat from Wildfork? I have filled a cart up several times but have not pulled the trigger.
Thank You Cliff!!
I have some I will buy again & some I will probably not.
And a lot I have yet to try.
All-in-all pretty good stuff!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great bear
Thank You Jim!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

looks delicious!! don't have the cranberry sauce often enough
Thank You tbern!!
We're starting to eat Cranberry Sauce more often.
We both love it, & I think it's a healthy food to consume.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow, what a phenomenal looking steak Bear!! That thing is perfectly cooked. Every time you showcase the capabilities of that Ninja, I get so tempted to buy one but I am slam filled up with cooking gadgets. That thing sure takes the guess work out of cooking perfection. Beautiful job my friend!!

Robert

Boy, Bear! You nailed the cook on those steaks. Looks fabulous, just like I want them.

What you think of the Wild Fork meat? Mine has been pretty good.
Thank You Mark!!
Appreciate that!!
I haven't tried many yet, but so far I'll be doing them all again, except maybe 2 items.
I will eventually be posting all of them.

Bear

That literally got my mouth watering! Excellent all around John. I haven't tried Steak in the Ninja yet, planning to do sooner now after this post. Love those Grill marks.

Looks great John! Nailed the cook. We really like Wild Fork, they built one a few miles from here and we have been very happy with the quality of their meat.

- Jason

Thank You Jason!!
So far we like WF too, and delivery has worked good!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: millerbuilds
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky