Rib trimmings in chili?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bullitt5339

Original poster
May 31, 2014
I am cooking a bunch of spares right now and I didn't trim them down to St. Louis style because of time.  I was wondering if anyone has used the trimmings and put them in chili?  I know they'd do good in baked beans, but looking to do something a little different in some chili.

I am cooking a bunch of spares right now and I didn't trim them down to St. Louis style because of time.  I was wondering if anyone has used the trimmings and put them in chili?  I know they'd do good in baked beans, but looking to do something a little different in some chili.
Why not Chili...Sounds like a great idea to me!

John

I'm sure it would be tasty! The best chili I've ever had had some big chunks of sausage in it it was fabulous!

Smoked Pork goes especially well in Green Chili. The flavor is not as muddled by the flavors and spices...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky