RIB TIP TACOS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Holy smoke Travis!! You're on a roll brother. This is three in a row that got the ride. Congrats on yet another great looking meal sir!!

Robert
Thanks Robert! I cant believe three in a row! I'm pretty excited about that!

No Cartledge? Now that's cool. It looks so good Travis. Great write up and an even better looking meal.

No Cartledge? Now that's cool. It looks so good Travis. Great write up and an even better looking meal.
Thanks! Yea I was pretty amazed! I couldn't believe it all melted away like that.

I was looking for something to do with some leftover rib tips and this looked interesting. Gave it a shot for taco Tuesday earlier this week and it came out great, thanks for the inspiration!
IMG_20200728_191856.jpg

Reactions: Sowsage
I was looking for something to do with some leftover rib tips and this looked interesting. Gave it a shot for taco Tuesday earlier this week and it came out great, thanks for the inspiration!
View attachment 456335
Awesome looking taco B BlackDog ! I'm glad you enjoyed them! I did it a seconed time and they came out good again. I used less chipotle in Adobo that time for a little less heat.

Holy pig Travis!
Those look fantastic!
Love the taco holder too!
I usually eat the rib tips while the ribs are smoking, but next time I'm going to try your recipe, cause it sure looks good!!!
Al

Thanks Al
Holy pig Travis!
Those look fantastic!
Love the taco holder too!
I usually eat the rib tips while the ribs are smoking, but next time I'm going to try your recipe, cause it sure looks good!!!
Al
Thanks Al! I recomend cutting down on the chipoltle in Adobo. These were pretty dang spicy! And our homemade V8 is pretty thick. If you use store baught you could thicken it up a bit with some tomato paste.
Let me know how you like it when you give it a go. ( p.s. some grilled pineapple would be a great topping for these tacos!)

Travis your tacos are always amazing. These are no exception. Love the use of the rib tips. You could open a damn successful taco joint.

Travis your tacos are always amazing. These are no exception. Love the use of the rib tips. You could open a damn successful taco joint.
Thanks! Maybe I should open one! Not much for real tacos around here.....might go over well!

The rib tips deffinatly had some heat! Ok for me but a little too much for the wife. Next time I'll use about half the amount of chipotle in Adobo sauce.
^^^This...regular issue in my house as well. I'm usually wanting a few levels of fuego above my wife. :)

Those tacos look great. I've got a large rack of spare ribs that I may take the same approach with...

Awesome looking taco B BlackDog ! I'm glad you enjoyed them! I did it a seconed time and they came out good again. I used less chipotle in Adobo that time for a little less heat.
I used 3 peppers out of the can and it was perfect for the wife and kids. I could've used one or two more personally but I toned it down for them since the ribs I made from the same rack were Jamaican jerk and a bit too spicy for them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky