Rib Steak (Indoor Grill)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Rib Steak (Indoor Grill)

I was accused of neglecting some of my New Toys, since I got my "Air Fryer #360" so I decided to use my Indoor Smokeless Grill.

So I might as well start with a Choice Rib Steak, so I can’t blame anything on the Meat.
I put a thawed Steak on a plate, and poured some Teriyaki Sauce on to marinade it, for a few hours.
I started by adding about a cup of water to the water tray in the bottom of the Grill unit.
This is what they say works with the downdraft fan to remove the Smoke.
I don’t know how it works, but I can vouch for the fact that it really does work, because when I use it, I get no smoke higher than a couple inches above the grill surface. Then it gets sucked down through the grill spaces & disappears.
So I turned the heat all the way up to 450° to pre-heat.

Then when the Blue Heat Lights all stopped blinking, I put the Steak on the Grill.
I flipped it over a few times, until I got it to where we like it (See pics of inside color).
The Grill Marks are a bit thin, but they look nice. I removed our Steak.
Then I portioned our steak, so Mrs Bear got all Meat, without and Bone or Fat, and I got the bigger portion.
Mrs Bear got the sides ready, which were Mixed Veggies & Taters Au Gratin.

That’s about it—Great Tasting Steak, and not a bit of Smoke in our Kitchen.

Thanks for dropping By,

Bear

Blue lights blink at each Temp Setting until it gets to each temp. Then that light stays on at that Temp. All on shows Temp to be 450°:
IMG_4509.jpg

Grill marks getting there:
IMG_4512.jpg

More Grill Marks:
IMG_4513.jpg

Getting close:
IMG_4514.jpg

Time to remove from Grill:
IMG_4515.jpg

Almost impossible to get Grill Marks to all be at same place:
IMG_4517.jpg

Done exactly how we like our Steaks:
IMG_4518.jpg

Bear's First Plate:
IMG_4519.jpg

Brother you really need to work on them grill marks,now I said it so you have me to use as an excuse to do it again LOL Looks perfect inside beautiful color Big Likes
Richie

Oh no Bear, overlapping grill marks! Let's try not to let that happen again, tho the inside looks perfect. Like, RAY

Dang that smoke less grill I was in Pa last night and didn't get a swift of anything. But its done just the way I like them.

Warren

Grats on your cook. I also have an indoor grill and am 100% not a fan of them. Splatter city ...haven't seen the indoor smoke though that's cool.

Brother you really need to work on them grill marks,now I said it so you have me to use as an excuse to do it again LOL Looks perfect inside beautiful color Big Likes
Richie

Thank You Richie!!
Dang Grill marks are so skinny, there's no way I can make them fall on the same lines.
Guess I'll have to try to only flip once when I use this Toy!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Oh no Bear, overlapping grill marks! Let's try not to let that happen again, tho the inside looks perfect. Like, RAY

Thank You Ray!!
Gotta work on it !!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Dang that smoke less grill I was in Pa last night and didn't get a swift of anything. But its done just the way I like them.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great John. Cooked perfectly nice color on that!

Thank You John!!
And Thank You for the Like.

Bear

Looks delicious as always John!
Gotta love a good steak!!
You have way too many toys!
Al

Thank You Al !!
This was a Great Steak, but I would have to say I like the AirFryer Steak Better---Slightly!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Grats on your cook. I also have an indoor grill and am 100% not a fan of them. Splatter city ...haven't seen the indoor smoke though that's cool.

Thank You!!
No splattering with this one, yet.
Everything works good so far.
I don't really understand how the "No Smoke" works, but it really does.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky