• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Rib Rotisserie

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

I don't have a UDS but I have seen it and I bet it work work great to me.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Wow I have never seen those before. It shows it right on their web page that it will fit in a UDS. 

Last edited:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I have seen them too. Great idea, everything would self baste.

smoken george

Joined Dec 30, 2010
I seen that online, I have some expanded metal left over from my charcoal basket upgrade for my chargriller I mite try and make it.  

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
I don't know if I agree with them saying they are going to be so much better then if you just put them right on the racks. I have never had an issue with mine drying out like they say they will. I will agree its cool but it looks like a pain in the butt to have to clean that up every time you smoke ribs. Anyone ever used one?

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 30, 2008
Ross, i agree the clean up is a little more than normal, but having done a lot of ribs on my lang and other smokers, i have never had the even pullback on the ribs that i had on ROL.....I reckon it could be blind luck...But im gonna stick with it..Plus there are so many other uses for it.Heck if i flip the ring it fits on my weber kettle... It's really a neat little gadget IMO....

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Ross, i agree the clean up is a little more than normal, but having done a lot of ribs on my lang and other smokers, i have never had the even pullback on the ribs that i had on ROL.....I reckon it could be blind luck...But im gonna stick with it..Plus there are so many other uses for it.Heck if i flip the ring it fits on my weber kettle... It's really a neat little gadget IMO....
I agree it's neat. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want one. haha

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.