Rib pan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Hey all gonna do some bb or st louis ribs this weekend. Looking for a foil pan that will fit one maybe two racks . any suggestions?

The only one I've found comes with a clear plastic snap on cover and is a bit spendy.
Sold in the same area as the other disposable aluminum pans but worth the money.
I think they call it a cookie tray.
I wash mine and re-use it over and over.

K04Nw9g.jpg

Make your own rib boat with a triple layer of HD foil, then toss it when you are done. If you want it more durable, buy some disposable grate covers, trim it to shape and sandwich it between a couple layers of foil .
Ky8MlqL.jpg

Reactions: negolien
The only one I've found comes with a clear plastic snap on cover and is a bit spendy.
Sold in the same area as the other disposable aluminum pans but worth the money.
I think they call it a cookie tray.
I wash mine and re-use it over and over.
Be careful when reusing those pans especially if they held raw meat. Those ripples around the pan rim really hold onto bacteria if they aren't washed properly.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky