Rib eye

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pretty plate. I have some beets in the reefer, anything special about the salad? Only thing I have ever done with fresh beets was make pickles. Any suggestions or points? Basic vinegar and oil, salt and pepper? Any sugar?

Last edited:

Pretty plate. I have some beets in the reefer, anything special about the salad? Only thing I have ever done with fresh beets was make pickles. Any suggestions or points? Basic vinegar and oil, salt and pepper? Any sugar?
Thanks Foamheart
i made this on a regular basis .
it is 3 part vinegar
1 part cider vinegar
1 part extra virgin olive oil .
salt and pepper to taste .
slice the onion thin and put in the mix .
bake the beets with  the peel   till  ready  .
slice and add to the mix .
leave in the frig for two dayes .
enjoy .

Ahron

Ahron that looks very good, Didn't like this cold huh? Me Neither hoping for spring soon, You do not have to rub the 80* in so bad though!!LOL 

Ahron that looks very good, Didn't like this cold huh? Me Neither hoping for spring soon, You do not have to rub the 80* in so bad though!!LOL 
You're right I am so bad 
Bottom.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky