[REVIEW] Sendowtek Barbecue Thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ExclusiveBBQ

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 10, 2019
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've recently been buying things to get started on my BBQ journey and wanted to start posting reviews of my own to help people out. To start with, I reviewed the Sendowtek Barbecue Thermometer . For under £30, you get a responsive, dual-probe thermometer that connects wirelessly over Bluetooth to an iOS/Android app. It was also sent with a piece of paper detailing how I could get $10 back on my order by e-mailing proof of an Amazon review (which probably explains the amount of 5-star reviews the product currently has).

If you're able to buy from Amazon.co.uk, I would highly recommend it and I have posted a summary of the full review below to help people out but if you're interested, you can check out the full review on my site:

img_20190614_174330.jpg

Features

• Battery-powered, food thermometer with capacity for 6 probes (2 included)
  • Works wirelessly over Bluetooth to provide current temperatures via an app (iOS and Android compatible)
  • The app also allows you to set alarms for when temperatures reach a certain point or drop out of a specified range
  • The thermometer unit also includes a clip and has a magnet to allow easy attachment to most metal surfaces and cookers
Verdict

The Sendowtek Barbecue Thermometer is a fantastic bit of kit for any home cook. I’m usually the sort of person to pick the ‘best’ gadget, regardless of price, but for once I’m happy I decided to purchase the affordable option as it does everything I need, such as giving quick and accurate temperatures and providing wireless connectivity, but doesn’t break the bank. After a few cooks, I have no doubt that it’s going to last a long while.

These 6 port colored silicone probe therms have great reviews. I read Morpilot, silipower, tenergy, synergy, chugod, inkbird and others. I have Soraken. All with the same looking app. Mine is the easy bbq app like yours. Some people have issues with their homes building materials with steel doors, brick etc. But i haven't lost reception ever. Easy to customize a high limit or range alarm with the + on the temp selection page and move the colors around to port 1-6 by hitting the colored number on the app. Touch and go no instructions needed just touch anything on the app and see what it reveals. I haven't changed batteries in a year and a half. I believe pop's did a Morpilot review you can search and this is for Soraken. https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/soraken.273046/

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky