Review of Longhorn BBQ Pits

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you can get a great deal on them, let me know and I will buy one.  This dude has good stuff and pretty much the same as his competitor, Lyfe tyme wanted one shipped but the shipping is obviously a killer.

They seem to be a little bit more reasonable (well for the going rate on 1/4 pits), and at least advertise military and law enforcement discounts. I'm in San Antonio so not to far away. I shot them an email, so hopefully I'll hear back soon

come to find out they have authorized dealers in Castroville, which is pretty close to me. Might have to give them the ol' eyeball test this weekend. 

let me know what you see.  I am only educated from the internet.  Maybe I will spring for the shipping.

Love my Longhorn ,,,, Hope we are talking the same one ????? I used heat duct to lower the Chimney to grate level , put a seal on the cook chamber and put a 12" heat shield over  the smoke box , my mods cost about $30.Also built a charcoal basket . easy to maintain temps and to cold smoke !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky