Reverse Seared NY Strips with Potato Kugel

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow...that looks about perfect! Nicely done Justin!  Who doesn't love a reverse seared hunk of beef!

Way to go Brother!

:points:

Red

Thanks a bunch Red, sure appreciate it ! Hard to beat the RS on a steak, just takes them to another level for sure !

All I can say is :drool: !
:points:
Happy smoken.
David

Thanks very much David !

Beautiful Steaks, Justin!!!:drool ------------------------:points:

Done just the way I like them too!!!Thumbs Up

And like George Foreman used to say-----"My favorite color---MEAT !" :biggrin:

Bear

Thanks a bunch Bear ! These were sure tasty.... I'd have to agree with George on that ! Thumbs Up

Dang it man them look great - nice job,,,,,,,,,1/2 beef huh???? you must of did as well as I did hunting this yr LOL

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

LOL, thanks DS.... I was able to get a deer, but the elk & myself could never arrange the perfect meeting spot ! :nono: We get 1/2 of beef, a pig & hopefully a deer &/or elk a year.... Gotta houseful of carnivores.... :biggrin:

Thanks for dropping a line man, sure do appreciate it !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky