• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

returning newbe

mrbass58

Joined Oct 14, 2007
Hi all,

I used to be on this site often when I lived in New Jersey. Now I am in Colorado and seeking some advice. I had a Chargriller pro / side fire box. I now live in an apartment and only can have an electric smoker. My choices are the Masterbuilt 30" o4 40" with window, or the Bradley BTIS1. Any advice would be helpful as I want to get one today. Thanks in advance.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
MES 40.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
MES 40 X 3.

New model like mine with remote & wheels.

Bear

distre

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 9, 2010
I agree, MES that's what I'm getting. Come on Santa. I figure that justifies it. All I want for Christmas is the new MES.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Hi all,

I used to be on this site often when I lived in New Jersey. Now I am in Colorado and seeking some advice. I had a Chargriller pro / side fire box. I now live in an apartment and only can have an electric smoker. My choices are the Masterbuilt 30" o4 40" with window, or the Bradley BTIS1. Any advice would be helpful as I want to get one today. Thanks in advance.
I'm in the same boat, had to get an electric. I'm getting the hang of it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.