Rendezvous!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like our kind of fun. We used to attend several rendevous here but they lost track and became to commercialized with more vendors than participants. The past half decade we've been attending a Civil war reenactment, which has been fun to look at all the camps and cooking. Couldn't this year due to Covid and Oregon's shut down.

Reactions: Fueling Around
Looks like our kind of fun. We used to attend several rendevous here but they lost track and became to commercialized with more vendors than participants. The past half decade we've been attending a Civil war reenactment, which has been fun to look at all the camps and cooking. Couldn't this year due to Covid and Oregon's shut down.
Thank you, I appreciate it! That was the 1st vous we could attend this year so it was awesome to get out finally. When they had their 40th it was an amazing site. So many camps and at night looked like roads with street lights with all the candle lanterns ... wished I had a pic of that...it was beautiful.

Ryan

Reactions: Fueling Around
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky