• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Relaxing in California

sac 7127

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Decided to come home from work fire up my Oklahoma Joe Longhorn and cook a tri tip. Sitting by the smoker having a drink and cigar, life is good.:yahoo:

rabbithutch

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 15, 2011
Enjoy! The drought and the fires are enough to make you too tense for these pursuits; so relax and ENJOY!

sac 7127

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Was just getting my lump coal adjusted in my basket, cigar of choice today was a Arturo Fuente with some Jim Beam Red Stag.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Looking good :grilling_smilie:

sac 7127

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Final verdict , tri tip came out awesome baked potato and steam squash. It doesn't get any better then this. Backyard smoking lets you eat champaign meals on a beer budget.

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
Final verdict , tri tip came out awesome baked potato and steam squash. It doesn't get any better then this. Backyard smoking lets you eat champaign meals on a beer budget

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.