Refrigerator Thermostat, , Sausage Making, Cheese Making Fermenting

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

R Blum

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 19, 2017
Michigan
Refrigerator Thermostat, Cheese Making, Cheese Cave, Sausage Making, Fermenting.
This thermostat makes it easy to convert your refridgerator or freezer into a 'cheese or sausage fermenting cave'. Just plug the thermostat into your wall socket. Then plug your freezer or refridgerator into the thermostat and adjust the thermostat anywhere from 20-80f degrees.(6.6 to 26.6c).Accuracy: +or- one degree F. 110-120V AC. UL listed. This thermostat does not work with 220v.

$50.00
thermometer1.jpg

Reactions: biged57
If you do that you better turn the fridge as cold as it will go or it might not run lol

Reactions: chopsaw
My apologies to R Blum R Blum I apparently did not see that you had this listed for sale. I thought you were just showing folks a neat toy. My post has been edited to remove my offer in light of you trying to sell yours. Gotta say though, they are great tools for all sorts of stuff.

Robert

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky