Ref; Gyro Hash

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
let me know how it is? I bought a 5lb bag of it shaved and pre-cooked but am probably not eating it tonight. How did you repackage it? I think I need to portion it and vacuum pack it into meal sized portions.

I liked the Kronos gyro meat. It was quite good. I would get that if the Olympian brand wasn't available.

Reactions: clifish
I liked the Kronos gyro meat. It was quite good. I would get that if the Olympian brand wasn't available.
I did not see the Oylmpia, they had several brand/types of meat on the cone and only a couple shaved..cooked and uncooked. I went with the cooked so I only have to throw it in a pan with some onions to reheat for a gyro.

Reactions: JC in GB
I did not see the Oylmpia, they had several brand/types of meat on the cone and only a couple shaved..cooked and uncooked. I went with the cooked so I only have to throw it in a pan with some onions to reheat for a gyro.

That is what I got the shaved off the cone and frozen. Was quite good. I love a good gyro. :emoji_cat::emoji_cat:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky