Ref; Breakfast Fatty..ish

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This might be a stupid question, but do restaurants offer fatties? I have never seen one at a restaurant, which is why I ask.

Good question the only fatties I've ever seen at a restaurant is the cook. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

I have never seen them offered. But I can imagine why they don't offer them as well. High cost item, lot of prep work, and not easily kept for the next day. <I don't know how BBQ joints can do their ribs etc for their all you can eat rib days to be fair. You need 6 hours, so it's not like slap another burger on.>

Not to mention the name, I think alot of people would be turned off by the name. Maybe some one will chime in with hands on knowledge!

I am aware of a restaurant in AZ that sells fatties (because I saw them on tv...:emoji_wink:). However, they don't call them fatties. They call them "Boot Bacon Bomb." They don't appear to be on the menu right now though. Aside from that, I'm seeing people online calling them "bacon bombs."

I probably wouldn't mind seeing these things with a different name either.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky