redneck trailer smoker?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

low&slow

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 10, 2007
Arlington, TX
How do you like my new "As the wife says", redneck trailer smoker?

Its not really new, same ole smoker. I just wanted to smoke in the front yard today, to make the neighbors drool all day. And since I live on the corner and didnt want to drag it half way down the street, I loaded all my smoking tools on my little trailer. Strapped it down with zip ties and bungee cords. I think Im ready for the comps now....lol
Well heres some pics of the fatty and the abt's.

Just brought the brisket inside to put it in the pan. Covered it with foil and back into the smoker. Its been on there since 6am. Temp is stuck at 170. But it should start rising now since its covered.

Hey that's a neat idea, but, if your workin at the table and got a fire in that there fire box, your gonna bbq your but ain't ya?! Nice lookin vittles though!

It still has 25 degrees to go. Then at least an hour rest. Then Ill slice it up and post some final q-view for yall. It sure is smelling good.

travcoman45, Yep Ive been watching that real close today. Theres a good 2ft. distance in between them though. But I have the water hose close by just in case.

mite as well as bbq your butt, while you are bbqing your butt.........
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

red neck is right-and did they come over for tastes? Looks like the tail lites of a 76 chevy?

Heres the pics of the finished product. Brisket came out good. At 15 lbs, its bigger than my cutting board.

Heres some slices off the flat.

I saved most of the point for burnt ends later.

Fatty was stuffed with jalapenos, onion, cheddar cheese and provolone cheese.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky