• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Recipe Wanted

grimreeper

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 8, 2011
We are looking for a Garlic Sausage Recipe.  We have tried several of Hi Mountain Sausage Kits and made one of Ray Kytec recipes.  Also looking for a good ham sausage recipe.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now I was going to say Rytec book but.......Thanks there Jeanie for your link. I don't know what happen to my Favorites are gone and I didn't have this link anyway.

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 2, 2007

Now I was going to say Rytec book but.......Thanks there Jeanie for your link. I don't know what happen to my Favorites are gone and I didn't have this link anyway.

I had a couple more saved but can't find them.. This one is the one I use the most though.  I keep the link posted on my blog so I won't lose it. lol

There are some tasty recipes there and you can tweek some of them to suit your tastes. :)

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.