Rec Tec

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OMG now I have to have an RT700!! Ive been on the fence about a pellet smoker for a long time and these look and sound killer!!!

anyone use one in the cold or snow? Im in SLC and its winter. thanks

I LOVE it more than I can express! And more every time I sue it. Get the Bull, you will like the space and use it all I am sure. being able to cook without your product being crowded is the best.

The Rec Tec Bull has been a very satisfying purchase! It works perfectly every the time. the company is also fabulous. I use the cold weather cover to smoke in winter her in SLC - the first one had some stitching come loose (minor) - I called them and a new was shipped same day no questions asked, just apologies for the problem. I almost felt bad bringing it up... I also need to talk to them about a setting - they talked me through the pros and cons, how to adjust, what adjusting this would do etc. they know their product and are very helpful!

I’m still in love with mine Great smoker. I never have used it for grilling.
I’ve got other options for that. B

Thanks guys. I'm debating between the Stampede and the Bull. I'd like to get by with the Stampede but also want to be able to fit 4-5 (7ish pound) butts on at once. Think the stampede can hold that?

Thanks guys. I'm debating between the Stampede and the Bull. I'd like to get by with the Stampede but also want to be able to fit 4-5 (7ish pound) butts on at once. Think the stampede can hold that?
Advice. Go bigger if you can. Even if it takes another few months of save that secret rat hole money. You will want the room if you do any entertaining at all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky