REC TEC 700 capacity

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don’t really know but I can put one 15 lb turkey on my Daniel Boon (458 square inches) and it cooks even. With 1000 square inches you have I would guess 2 turkeys. Maybe three medium size but it probably would cook the best with 2. Just my opinion. Hope it helps.

Got this from a Rec teq Facebook group I’m a part of.
BA2325AA-AB10-4483-B202-2C20EB35E4E4.png

Reactions: Magnous
Based on the size of mine I was gonna say 4 but Thomas beat me to it. They have a large second shelf available, which came with the package I bought, and you could easily get 2 more on that. Great chart though!!

Robert

I had been saving for a Yoder YS640s but my 3 year old decided to throw a nerf gun at my 65 inch Samsung that was less than 2 years old. After buying a new tv and a stand, I've got just enough left for a rec tec. I'm trying to force myself to want one. Not having much luck, I love the size but the 2 big issues I'm having with it is 1. its not made in America, and 2. no way to direct grill over flame. These are two things you can get with a Yoder, but boy do they make you pay a premium for it.

the rec tec is a great unit. I sear on my gasser for now. I want a busseye but they keep selling out. I could make peace with the yoder costs, weight, and rust issues

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky